Friday, August 27, 2010

Follow my Book Blog Friday (Aug 27)

This is again my first time doing a Friday event. Now I am doing Parajunkee's Follow My Book Blog Friday event. Head over her site by clicking the button below and join the fun!




To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:


  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list


  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://bookge3k.blogspot.com/


  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.


  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments


  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can


  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers


  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  


  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
  1. Parajunkees View {host}
  2. Book Ge3k {feature}
  3. Divas Bookcase
  4. Cupcake Queen Book Reviews
  5. In the Hammock Blog
  6. Alison Can Read
  7. John Smith - On Writing
  8. {. . . is a Book Whore}
  9. Lupines and Lunatics
  10. From the TBR Pile
  11. Bailey @ IB Book Blogging
  12. BuriedinBooks/YA
  13. A Book Obsession. .
  14. The Grammarians Reviews.
  15. Steph @ Book Junky (YA)
  16. Books and Things UF, PNR, YA
  17. Once Upon A Chapter (GIVEAWAY!)
  18. Supernatural Snark (Paranormal adult and YA)
  1. Welcome to Larissas Bookish Life
  2. Candaces Book Blog
  3. Obsessed!
  4. Mindful Musings (UF, PNR, YA, variety)
  5. Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing
  6. Jinky @ Books That Tug The Heart
  7. Reading is Sexy (mostly YA)
  8. End of Story, Next Book
  9. Midnight Bloom Reads
  10. THE BOOK BUZZER (YA and eclectic)
  11. Thats What Im Talking About {Paranormal, UF}
  12. wv stitcher eclectic mix of books
  13. Erika Breathes Books (A YA book blog)
  14. Confessions of a Bookaholic
  15. Cladestine Sanctuary

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from Follow Friday, I look forward to reading some great reviews!
    Have an awesome weekend!
    kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Brenda. Will definitely check out your blog. Do stop by again. I enjoy hearing from new people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by on the hop :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Erika
    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from the hop, I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, GFC has decided to remove me from your followers, and now I can't follow anyone. Is anyone else having this problem? Well, don't worry about it, as soon as it's working again, I'll follow. I have your blog bookmarked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz, thanks for the drop. I don't know but maybe it was because I was fixing the template a while ago. :) Don't worry you can drop by anytime. :) Dropping by your in a jiffy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive