Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fab five (Aug 27)

 It's another Friday Fab Five with Froggarita! If you want to join along, here are some quick rules :
1. Follow your blog host and anyone else you would like to who posts a link
2. If you make a post please add the button above so we can easily find your post
3. Last is to have fun and make some new friends!




Don't have a book blog? Don't worry...
You can post your answers in the comments so you can play along as well. :)

so this weeks Fab Five questions are :

  1. What is your favorite tree?
    ** I don't have any particular true actually. I'm not that exposed with nature since I'm living in the city. But if I have to pick one, it'll be a mango tree. :)


  2. What is your zodiac sign?
    ** I am a Taurus


  3. How long does it take you to do your grocery shopping?
    ** Oh. Well it takes me a lot longer to buy grocery, to actually pick out and sort things in my grocery bag than to take a shower and dress. I love to go to each lane, see the products and pick two of everything that I need in my list for comparison. :p


  4. How often do you ride a bike?
    ** I hadn't had the chance to ride a bike again, but the last time I rode a bike was 6 months ago.


  5. Who is your role model?
    ** My mom. Who else would it be? Lol

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your Fab Five answers! I've never seen a mango tree. I'll have to look up a picture of one. :)

    Violet @ The Eager Readers

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive