Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Finds (Aug 27)


Friday Finds is hosted by Should Be Reading so I'll be sharing my find as of this week to share to ya'll. :)

Finds:

Super Sad True Love Story: A Novel

The 48 Laws of Power


Sookie Stackhouse Book Series


The Lightning Thief


The 48 Laws Of Power and The Lightning Thief are already on the way as I've bought them yesterday. First book mentioned is a gift to my partner as she likes these types of books and the Lightning Thief is mine. :) Excited about reading them. Will definitely follow up a post about reviews of the two books! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm from the blog hop.

    Your blog is wonderful! I'm looking forward to reading more from you, so I've newly followed. ;)

    I'm so happy that you're reading Percy Jackson! I loved it, and you can drop by to see my movie vs book review of it too, if you want to. (It's non-spoilery!)

    Hope you have a lovely Friday!
    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! Happy reading!

    Here is my Friday Find post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gautami and Tina thanks for dropping by. Have returned the favor by going over your site and left comments and followed. :) have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive