Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting To Know Sunday (Aug 29)


Participating in yet another Getting To Know Sunday hosted by MannLand5. Click on the link and head over her site and participate as well. :) Share a little something about yourself and get acquainted. 


The Q's.
  1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
  2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
  3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
  4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
  5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  6. How often to you eat out?
  7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
  8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Answers:
  1. Leave note. It's better to be responsible for your actions than experience the same thing done to you. I don't want that happening to me too! It's frustrating.
  2. I love my body. I am happy with what God gave me and I don't intend to alter any part of my body just to “beautify” myself. :)
  3. What I love about most blogs that I follow is that I get to know them little my little. I also love reading most of the book reviews, it helps me decide on what books to buy next. :)
  4. Everything I write in my blog is plain me. That's why it tends to get boring! Lol. My life is simple, easy going. That's how it gets especially when your working at home and doesn't get out much. :)
  5. Pork. I don' know but eversince I always enjoy beef over pork.
  6. Right now? Not much, but we tend to order pizza and buy ice cream especially when I have a lot of work ahead. Before when my partner and I were living alone, we tend to eat out a lot since we don't have much time to cook. Though my partners a great cook!
  7. Skinny! I love to show my big ass! Haahhaa. Nah seriously, when you have nice rounded legs and a nice butt show it off! Don't hid it with baggy pants. And I also notice skinny jeans tends to give women confidence they need. Mom should wear them! Always!
  8. First is to ask the questions and base your actions from there. I mean, a person doesn't do something just because. Ask the reason why and go from there. If your willing to compromise, forgive and forget then well and good! Never think about revenge, doing it just makes you go down their level. :) Save some respect for yourself. If you can't forgive then move on. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

  1. We have definitely been in a Pizza kick lately! There is a great little place down the street that we go to that is seriously, the best pizza I've ever had. If I counted that as eating out, we'd be winning a medal in going out to eat! It's sooooooo good :)

    Love your answers :) Found you through the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog Elizabeth! :) I super love pizza! I mean, when I want to eat and work, I've got to have pizza. Though I know it's unhealthy I crave pizza a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer to the last question xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgia. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been on the ice cream kick all summer- its starting to get expensive going out for it once a week! But it is sooooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza is amazing and I could probably eat it every day all week long!

    I loved your answer about the skinny jeans! I definitely think you should flaunt it if you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda. Good for you for doing it once a week, we do it three times a week sometimes even every night! :) Can't resist a little ice cream lovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nicolasa - it's about how you present yourself. It's how confident you are. What you feel actually shows outside so the confident you are the more comfortable you are in your body and what you are wearing, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your newest follower .. very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers! I think we're kindred spirits re: ice cream. I love it soooo much but just cannot buy it for the freezer here. I'm always afraid it will go bad and I have to eat it! :-)

    Hope you have a great week! Stop by sometime ~
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. stopping by from gtky. Love your bookshelf - going to make one for my blog! enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive