Participating in yet another Getting To Know Sunday hosted by MannLand5. Click on the link and head over her site and participate as well. :) Share a little something about yourself and get acquainted.
- Leave note. It's better to be responsible for your actions than experience the same thing done to you. I don't want that happening to me too! It's frustrating.
- I love my body. I am happy with what God gave me and I don't intend to alter any part of my body just to “beautify” myself. :)
- Everything I write in my blog is plain me. That's why it tends to get boring! Lol. My life is simple, easy going. That's how it gets especially when your working at home and doesn't get out much. :)
- Pork. I don' know but eversince I always enjoy beef over pork.
- Right now? Not much, but we tend to order pizza and buy ice cream especially when I have a lot of work ahead. Before when my partner and I were living alone, we tend to eat out a lot since we don't have much time to cook. Though my partners a great cook!
- Skinny! I love to show my big ass! Haahhaa. Nah seriously, when you have nice rounded legs and a nice butt show it off! Don't hid it with baggy pants. And I also notice skinny jeans tends to give women confidence they need. Mom should wear them! Always!
- First is to ask the questions and base your actions from there. I mean, a person doesn't do something just because. Ask the reason why and go from there. If your willing to compromise, forgive and forget then well and good! Never think about revenge, doing it just makes you go down their level. :) Save some respect for yourself. If you can't forgive then move on.