Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jodi Picoult Challenge for 2010

Okay, as of date I have submitted my entries for a reading contest to two different sites.

So to sum it up I'll be reading around 25 books before the end of the year + book reviews. Oh Boy! I'll be taking down notes for sure, with my very very unreliable memory. :) 

I haven't tried reading any Picoult books but they say that her books are good. So as a challenge and for introduction with Picoults works, I'll be participating in Jennifers challenge of 8 Picoult books.

I'll surely update you on what books I will read, if you have any suggestions I would appreciate that. :p

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,

    I don't know how far you've gotten with Jodi Picoult's books, but my favorite is "Keeping Faith." I've read most of her novels and like them all. I've also met Jodi when she spoke at a fun raiser for the National Kidney Foundation. She's quite a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret. Thanks for stopping by. Honestly I haven't started yet on the Picoult challenge because I don't know what to read. If you'd like to steer me in the right direction, our suggestion will be appreciated. Yay! for you to meeting Jodi. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive