Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet Me Moday/Follow Us Monday (Aug 30)

Today I have decided to join two weekly events: Follow Us Monday hosted by Frugality is Free and Meet Me Monday by Inspiring You To Save. This is my first time joining and thinking of doing this on a weekly basis. :) So posted below are the rules to participating in this weekly event.




Photobucket



To participate:

  • Answer the Follow Us Monday Morning question (in the comment area or in a post) and post the button in your post. This is not mandatory, but it sure is appreciated, as it will help spread the word.
  • Follow Frugality Is Free
  • Follow the Hot Blog of the Week - Inspiring You To Save (Please congratulate her on the feature).
  • Follow the Blog listed before you
  • Follow as many other blogs as you wish, and please follow those who visit you back.
  • Link your blog post in the Follow Us Monday Morning linky 
  • Please follow back!!!

*****For a chance to get featured next week, make a blog post about Follow Us Monday Morning, and let me know where to find it in the comment field below. I check all the comments, and I use random.org to draw the featured blog.***** 




Question of the Week: What is your favorite season?


Answer: Since I live in a tropical country we only have summer and the rainy season. Which season do I favor most? It'll be the rainy season but not to the extent of mad storms. I love reading when it's raining. It's also a nice time to cook and eat, and a great time to relax and take time to relieve stress. 


I sure do wish to experience snow. A fantasy that will never be granted seeing that I have no plans of travelling outside the country. . . Yet!


So next is Meet Me Monday


It is an event where you can meet fellow bloggers and gain readers, follower and friends. This is my way to discover new blogs that are worth reading. So the rules are.






* Follow this blog
* Leave a comment if your a new follower with your web addressand I will follow back 
* Grab the link-up button and post "Meet me Monday" on your blog!.
* Link up your blog post for "Meet Me Monday".  The more people that know, the more that will join in, the more fun it will be!!
* Follow as many blogs as you like.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea Grace. But I'm afraid to link to one more site that needs my participation. I have to stick to my novel-writing schedule, you see. I signed up to follow your blog, though, and will stop by now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in a semi-tropical area as well, and I sure love that the temperature are finally coming out a bit, this summer has been HOT!

    Thank you for participating in Follow Us Monday Morning @ Frugality Is Free. I would like to invite you to the The Wednesday Window . It is the place to feature your favorite blog post of the past week or so, for more details check out Frugality Is Free.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive