Monday, August 30, 2010

What Are You reading Monday (Aug 30)

So this is my first time to participate in What Are You Reading Monday hosted by fellow book blogger Book Journey. The goal is to list down what books you are planning to read this week. Click on the button and head over her site to join the fun as well!

Here are my list for this week:



























I'm not big on reaing books. I like to take my time and fully digest what the book is about thus the two books listed. I would definitely update the list when I decide to add another book to the list but thinking about it, for now I'll only list two books. :)

So what are you reading for this week??
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive