Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WWW Wednesday (Aug 25)

What Should be Reading is hosting . . . 

So here are the questions for this week.

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

ANSWER:




Currently reading Guilty Pleasures from the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I actually read this a couple of months ago, but since I'm participating in The Anita Blake challenge hosted by Book Chick City, I am re-reading the series again. :)





Patricia Cornwell
The Scarpetta Factor

I just finished reading Patricia Cornwell's The Scarpetta Factor. I've been following this book since I first read her first book of the series. :)











Lescroart's
A Plague of Secrets



Will be reading John Lescroart A Plague of Secrets. It's the most recent book of the Hardy Dismass series but I haven't bought it yet! :)








Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. 3 of my favorite authors, glad you stopped by to do a WWW today as think I have found a new place to lurk!

    My WWW today

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie. Thanks for dropping by. :) Since I am new to reading paranormal books maybe you can suggest some. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive