Thursday, September 2, 2010

2 Truths and a Lie (Sept 1)

BWS tips button

This weekly event is hosted by The Scoop on Poop. This will be my first time joining this event and let's see what happens. Okay so here are the rules:

so the objective of the game is to tell two truths and a lie. Make your guests pick which is the lie of all three.


Here are mine. . .



** I super love chocolate but I wouldn't eat chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, chocolate muffins. I only eat/enjoy it when it's a chocolate bar.





** I arrange my books by size an height, type (paperback and hardbound) in the book shelf.

** I cry every time. Watching a movie, reading a book, singing a song. Everything, regardless the topic.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I suppose I have a 33% chance of getting it right... I'm going to guess that the third one is the lie. Mostly because I love chocolate in bar form and I know people that organize their books like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa. I can tell you as early as now that your answer is wrong. :) my answer maybe weird but that's how it is. Check the answer next week. heheheh. I'll actually explain it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive