Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog Hop (Sept 17)









My question for you guys, favorite YA, or do you stick to the adult reads?



As I said the couple of weeks ago, I don't  like to restrain myself to a genre like I did with my mystery/thriller time. I am discovering new genres today and would very much like to read a whole assortment of books in different genre.


Book Blogger Hop

First off, since I am new to this blogging scene, I have yet to discover new blogs and I am still getting myself to know the ins and out. For over the two months that I have been blogging, I have talked to different bloggers over the world. I can say that as a person I am very unsociable, but in the blogospehere I seem to have fit in.

Appreciation for the bloggers that hosts their "parties" and memes that I religiously follow that helps me to meet these great people, you guys, in the blogging scene.

Shout out to the following:

Jeniffer @ Crazy for Books - Book Blogger Hop
Let's Just give It Away - Following Friday/Subscriber Wednesday
StashMama - Psychedelic Sunday/Watchasay Wednesday/etc.
Froggarita - Friday Fab fives
Parajunkee - follow My book Blog Friday

Just to name a few. I am very blessed to have good reader and follower and I am very proud to follow back great blog as well. I may not note down every blog that I appreciate but you know I extend my gratitude and salute to all of you guys! :) You make my blogging life complete and worthwhile.



10 comments:

  1. Hi there! I saw you'd stopped by my place so I wandered over here to take a peek. I'm now following you via GFC.. hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there *waves*,

    Just making my round via hop. I love checking out new blogs and visiting old ones becuase everyone has unique content! This week I'm trying to reach 325 followers and for every follower I get this week they will get one too!!! So hop one over!

    Take Care,
    Badass Bookie (Lisa)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oyy,

    Thanks for stopping by Pens With Cojones.

    I love your shelfari bookshelf, those are rather unorthodox and interesting reads...I've been trying to get through the Art of War ebook meself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy HOP!! I'm somewhat new to blogging as well and so I'm always finding new blogs that I like. Participating in all the cool activities helps alot. Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

    HOP by my blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still 17 at heart despite being double that age in real life. I love YA books.
    If you love giveaways like I do then stop by my blog and check out my new giveaway linky:
    Got Great Giveaways?

    I'm a new follower.

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Happy Friday!!

    I'm just stopping by for follow Friday and the blog hop.

    I'm a old follower. :)

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already following you and not participating in a hop post but thought would stop in and say Hello and have a great weekend..
    I too love to read voraciously and not limit myself to any one thing, however my main reading would be Adult with the YA series thrown in from Chloe Neill, Kelley Armstrong, Rachel Vincent, Lili St Crow and a few more... I read lots of Genres at any given minute but love to read about "grown-up characters" so that is why I consider my main reading category as Adult books...

    jackie ^_^ TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog Hopping Friday!! Thank you for stopping by my blog - have a great weekend.
    ~Chrizette
    www.allthedaysof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi and happy hopping!
    I found your blog through parajunkee´s hop!
    I´m a follower now and I can´t wait to read more from you!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First-time visitor...Hopping by...have a fun hop this weekend.

    Find my answer to the question about my favorite blogs at:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Also stop to see reviews on Room by Emma Donoghue, Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman, I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman, and many more.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive