Thursday, September 23, 2010

BTT - Booking Through Thursday (Sept 23)

What are you reading right now? What made you choose it? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? (And, by all means, discuss everything, if you’re reading more than one thing!)

Currently I am reading 2 books. 

Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 8)

Blue Moon, book 7 of the Anita Blake series. I am re-reading the Anita Blake series as a participation in a reading event. I always enjoyed the series and it never gets old. 

I already have re-read Book 1 - 7. Link to reviews are below:

Guilty Pleasure


Jenny PoxThe Copy of Jenny Pox was given by Jeff Bryan for me to review. It fits in my genre (well actually I'm an eclectic reader so I have no specific genre) and the synopsis gave me a good view of the book. This is in preparation for an author interview next week together with a giveaway, so watch out for that.

7 comments:

  1. I am an eclectic reader too. Enjoy your reads.

    My BTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of either of these books...hope you are enjoying them!

    Here's my current read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a cover on the Hamilton book...Happy Reading!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Anitia Blake series. Hope you enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gearing up to re-read the entire Anita Blake series so I can get caught up on the two newest books.
    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you gals for visiting. I'll be heading over your blogs to say Hi! Don't forget to enter my 200 follower giveaway, link on the giveaways tab.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive