Thursday, September 9, 2010

BTT - Booking Through Thursday


You’ve just dropped your favorite, out-of-print book into a bathtub, ruining it completely … What do you do now?


Ohhh My God. Hahahah I would kill myself for being stupid if this happens. :) What would I do? I would dry it out and still keep it. No reason of throwing it to the garbage if you can still read it even if it's damaged. Water I can handle, Fire oh no! That I cannot think about. :) When a books wet, you can still dry it out, but you cannot stick back together ashes! 

7 comments:

  1. I would never read in the tub...don't people know that is where most home accidents occur? Why would they want to endanger a book like that?Here's My BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I only read in my couch or room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to read in the tub, but only magazines, precisely for this reason :)
    I would definitely dry the book out and keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alayne. thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TheBookGirl. exactly! When you know that it is not wise to have a book near water, don't do it. :p

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive