Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Blog Award

Yey. I just received my first ever blog award and YES I am excited. Thanks to Through My Eyes for my first ever award. Don't forget to visit her blog and give a shout out! :)






For the rules .. . . . .  


1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.



The Young Retiree
Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories
{semi}crazed
A thousand Books With Quotes
Book Snob
Flip Flops and Combat Boots
My Reading Room
Lisa Loves(books of course)
I'd so rather Be Reading
My Book Retreat
Reflections with Coffee
A Book Geek
SupernaturalSnark'
The Unread Reader





13 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the award...I'm proudly accepting it ^.^♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob BlackEyedDog. :) I always enjoy reading your post and appreciate you coming back here. Much love back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thanks so much and CONGRATS on your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first. It will be the start of many more. Thanks for passing it on to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome guys. :) I know you appreciate it as much as I did when I received it. Much <3 and hugs gals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! And congratulations on your first award!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thank you so much! You just made my day:) And congratulations to you for receiving it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greyz,
    Thank you so much! You are awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your very first award, it fits your blog site to a T!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the award! And congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for passing it on to us!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive