Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday (Sept 3)

Yey! It's Five Question Friday again from My Little Life so here are todays questions:

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
When I have time to spare from my busy work schedule I read. ALOT! :) I also update my blog whenever possible. I also watch movies and spend time with my partner, though we're living together it's different when we spend some time and talk even over coffee.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I see the Tapsilog-an over the street. Okay so what's a tapsilogan you may ask? It's the Philippine version of a full breakfast. TAPSILOG = TAPa(beef) SInangan(fried rice) itLOG(egg). There are other varieties like Tocilog which is sweetened pork (Tocino), Bangsilog (Bangus/Milk fish), etc.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
If I'll be reincarnated, I'll be a dog. to be specific, Shih Tzu or a Yorkshire Terrier. Cutieeeeeeeeee! I want to be somebodies pet best friend for a change. 

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
Kids who are so bit*hy. I mean you know when a kid is spoiled when you see one right? Another are those crying kids ad their parents just seem to not notice or doesn't care at all. And one thing that I really hate are kids playing in public areas like fast food restaurants and malls. arrggh!
5. Regular or Diet soda?
Regular. It always tastes "full" whatever that means. When I drink diet sodas there's the feeling of something missing.  I really don't trust it being "diet" when that drink also contains more sugar than the regular ones.



2 comments:

  1. hey new follower here! stopping by to say hey! i also agree on the soda thing! diet just tastes gross in my opinion~! have a great weekend! if you get a sec come follow me back! Thanks!
    http://mommys-secret-hideaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda. Thanks for stopping by. It's actually true, manufacturers will tell you that it has less sugar where in fact it contains more than the regular ones. :) Making it 'unhealthier' if there is such a word.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive