Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Fab Five (Sept 10)








1. What is your favorite season?
Since we only have summer and the rainy seasons, I'd go with the rainy seasons. I love the rain. I love the feel of raindrops. I love relaxing during a rainy season.



2.  What is your favorite activity in that season?
Reading! and sleeping. An excuse actually since everybody I know feels the same way when it's raining. It's a time to be lazy and just  do whatever you want, and eat whatever you crave!

3.  Which season do you hate?
Summer.

4.  Why?
 The heat is just irritating. Sweat and the unbearable heat.

5.  What is the first thing that comes to mind when i say Autumn?
Red. I don't know why. Maybe of all the pictures I see with the leaves falling and everything. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hot, humid summers are miserable. I love reading on rainy days & listening to the raindrops pitter patter. :)

    Violet @ The Eager Readers

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive