Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fab Five (Sept 1)



1. What was your favorite childhood book series?

** None. I can't think of any. I started reading high school, and I didn't follow any series back then. :) Not even a Nancy drew fan.

2.  What is your favorite fruit?

** that depends on the season. But if I'll really need to choose, I'll go with Marang. Okay a little trivia. Marang, according to Wikipedia, is a tree native to Borneo. It is closely related to the Jackfruit, Cempedak, and Breadfruit trees.The appearance of the fruit can be regarded as an intermediate shape between the jackfruit and the breadfruit. It is round.


3.  What is your favorite hobby?

** Nothing else but reading. Or watching T.V Or if I'm extremely lazy, Facebook all day. :)

4.  If you were only able to have one food the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
** That would be either Bread or watermelon.

5.  What did you have for breakfast today?


** Sinigang na Baka. :) that's actually the leftover from last night. And a little butter cookies.

Not the actual picture



14 comments:

  1.  Thanks for following me returning the Love❤ and following you Back Be sure to stop By My Blog From time to time! 
www.Ladii-Aponte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say thank you for the follow and to return the same. :)

    Nice to meet you and have a good day!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!
    B :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Years and years ago my uncle and his wife were missionaries in Borneo. Enjoyed your answers and the photo really was nice.

    http://www.froggaritasbookcase.net/2010/09/fridays-fab-five.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for participating in Fun Follow Fridays.

    Looks like you made some new friends

    I am your newest follower :)

    Lynette
    xo

    http://myweeview.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a following you back. Thanks for visiting.

    Blogging Hints
    Busy Mom's Tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I have never heard of or tried Marang. Thanks for sharing that photo and the information about Marang. I love watermelon too. Delicious! :)

    Violet @ The Eager Readers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very neat fruit---have not heard of that one! I enjoy these features.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting!
    I love the design of your blog, even though it´d totally different from mine! :) I´m following you now!
    Have a great weekend (and interesting fruit by the way!)!

    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine, you should try it. so deelicious. Milky and sweet at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Violet and Kelli. I don't know if it'ss available in your country but if you happened to see one, you must try it! :) it's somewhdat like jackfruit but milkier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum - one of my favorite things about living in P.I. (I was a Rotex there in high school) was the fruit. So many varieties and so, so good. My favorite I think was the banana on a stick that the street vendors friend in sugar and cinnamon (I think). Yum, yum, and yum!

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, thanks for stopping by The Window Seat Reader! I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive