Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Hops (Sept 10)

Another end of a work week. Busy doing rounds on Friday blog hops and I just finished visiting the blogs who participated in thee Blogfest hosted by Cinnamon. :) I know a lot of you guys participated as well. 

First of, we have the Book Blogger Hop by Crazy For Books. And this week's event is to post your favorite post or book review for this week. So my favorite post was done yesterday titled, Get inspired Through Glee (click on the title to go to link).

I also entered the giveaway hosted by Jennifer. If you haven't seen hers yet, you should!











Ebook or Print? I would say it really depends. I used to read through my smartphone. But since I reacquainted myself with printed books, I jumped ship. I still love the smell of books, the feel of the pages and the heaviness of each print. Printed version still is the best over ebooks.




And here below are the other hops that I am actively participating today. :)

Let's Just Give It Away
My Wee View


Only-The-Curious

13 comments:

  1. Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to checking out more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you from a friday blog hop! love your blog already :)

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a brand new visitor and follower from Over 40. I am thrilled that you review books and would be extra thrilled if you could review mine when the time comes (soon).
    I hope when you have a chance you will stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Doreen. Thanks for dropping by. Given the chance to review would definitely be an honor! :) Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by for the Hop and FF, already a follower :)

    Please stop by my blog and check out my giveaway!
    www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

    (if you haven't already)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday!!

    I'm doing the Blog Hop and Follow Friday and wanted to stop by and say hello.

    Have a great weekend!

    I am a new follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,

    Hopping over via hop! Lovely blog have here, it's all so organised :P This week i'm trying REALLY hard to reach 300 so for every new follower I get they will get a new one too! So hop on over!

    Take care,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie) xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    Hello, found you at The Hop.
    I think the hop is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new.
    I'm #95, http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/. Just stopped by to wish you a great weekend and check out your blog.
    This week my trip to the Hop is brought to you by the number 6.
    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great blog!! I am really enjoying looking around. Thanks for sharing!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com BTW I found you on a blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by girls. Will definitely check out your blogs. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Hopping on through, I am already a follower, but love checking out your blog at least 1-2 times a week. Hitting you up before the weekend is officially over!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive