Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Blog hops (Sept 27)


DEAD(ish)Obsidian Butterfly (An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 9)Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 8)WildthornRoom: A Novel

I was supposed to read the three books in the middle last week but I changed my plan to accommodate some books, so I plan on finishing them this week and hopefully I finish everything before the end of the week plus juggling tons of deadline for work. :)

Here are some of the reviews I posted last week:


|
|
|
V

weekly Monday Meme's


Photobucket

I won a $50 give certificate when I participated in Blogfest. That's the best so far since I just started joining giveaways and contest 2 weeks ago. :)



8 comments:

  1. I haven't ever heard of Dead(ish) but I am a fan of Laurell K. Hamilton. It looks like you had a good week. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on winning the fifty dollars gift card.I have heard a lot of good things about Wildthorn, hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Room... I've heard it's a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read something by Laurell K. Hamilton but I just haven't been able to find the time!

    Hope you have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROOM!!! Enjoy and congrats on the gift card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! It's my first visit and I liked your reviews and the post of changing your gay kid into a super straight one. People are just ridiculous. It's sad. But thanks for bloggers like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning that $50 giftcard! Have a great reading week!

    I love both the Anita Blake and Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton!

    Thanks for following my blog and I'm returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive