Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Favorite Place in the World


Cebu is great with beaches. White sand beaches and clear water without the expense of breaking your budget or the tons of tourist. There are a lot of great places in the Philippines but Cebu is the most accessible in my opinion and most relaxing. If I'd have the time I would certainly go to Puerto Princesa or when I money to spend I would opt for Boracay or Amanpulo. But if your on a semi-tight budget, my choice is Cebu. :)



It would also be nice to travel internationally. A friend once told me that if I get the chance to travel, I should go to Amsterdam.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm your newest follower from blog hop, skip, & jump Wednesday.

    http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really really really like your blog background.
    Blog hoping and now following you via gfc. Hope you can follow me back at www.threejewelsinmycrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Krystal and Crystal. Lol. :) Thanks for dropping by. Will visit in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive