Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review: Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa


    Winter's Passage
  • Title: Winter's Passage (Iron Fey Series, Novella)
    Author:
    Julie Kagawa
    Format:
    eBook
    Publisher:
    Harlequin Teen
    ASIN:
    B003N2QUZG
Source: Netgalley
  • Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey.

  • Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat....
  • Review:

  • I have never heard of Julie Kagawa or the Iron Fey series but I was curious when I saw the cover of this novella. It's a fast read with 50 pages and I had finished it under 1 hour or less for some. It's a great treat for fantasy genre lovers like me and it can give you a little idea of what the two books of the series is about.

    After reading it, I added the Iron Fey series to my to buy list and can't wait to read them. The book is a combination of great story telling and a picture to readers like me who haven't read the first book yet. Reading the Winter's Passage has been a great decision and looking forward to reading more books from Julie Kagawa.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review!!! I picked this one up, but I hadn't read the series yet, either, so I've been going back and forth.

    p.s. I'm a new follower--Love your blog!!!--Gorgeous design, and a really nice set up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive