Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Hop (Sept 14)











Hosted by Fabulous Finds by NimblerGroveNew To Mom and Chubby Cheeks Thinks



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's NestThe Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest - Stieg Larsson
pg. 496
Therefore an intruder would have a good chance of approaching your house without being observed. 
The neighbors on the right are away for long periods and on the left is an elderly couple who go to bed quite early.






    13 comments:

    1. I'd be interested to read your review on this one. Stopping by from TT. Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-sept-14-where-are-you.html

      ReplyDelete
    2. I have enjoyed the book since the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Larsson is a great writer.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! It would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
      And also don't forget, for more easy HTML tutorials, or help increasing your blog's traffic, you know where to come!
      Plus today we teach another one of our blog tutorials, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Tuesday!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I read the first one in this series...need to read the other two!

      Here's my teaser.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I've seen these books in the story. The teaser sounds interesting so thanks for sharing :)

      here's my Tuesday Teaser for the week

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'm very curious about this trilogy...

      Here's mine:

      http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/teaser-tuesdays-sept-14/

      ReplyDelete
    7. Showcase Sisters is following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday! http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    8. I can't wait to read this. Great teaser! My TT from Paranormalcy is here.

      xx,
      E.J
      From the Shadows

      ReplyDelete
    9. Just following you back from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

      Thanks, Nicole Mariana

      ReplyDelete
    10. My mission for the 24-hour Readathon on October 9 is to get through all three Stieg Larssen's, then to read Mockingjay ... If I have any steam left after those, I have a couple of great looking shorter fun novels to fill in the rest! Thanks for the teaser!

      Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

      ReplyDelete
    11. Thanks for stopping by New To Mom!! Have a great day.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Great teaser! I read the first one, but did not continue. But lots of people sure seem to love this trilogy! I think I may have to give this one a try.
      What a BEAUTIFUL blog, seriously. I am a brand new follower!

      Here's mine
      http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-clockwork-angel-again.html

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

    Search

    Archive