Monday, September 6, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday? (Sept 6)


What I am currently reading:

1. The Girl who played with Fire - Steig Larsson

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Vintage)

2. The Lunatic Cafe - Laurell K. Hamilton

The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)

What I have read this week:

1. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larsson

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo











2. Circus of the Damned - Laurell K. Hamilton

Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)

What I am planning to read:

The Girl Who kicked the Hornet's nest - Steig Larsson

Alice In Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
Bloody Bones - Laurell K. Hamilton




The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's NestThe Lightning Thief   [LIGHTNING THIEF] [Paperback]Disney: Alice in Wonderland (Based on the motion picture directed by Tim Burton)Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)

Last week's book review:

Setting Fires - Kate Wenner
The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton
Circus of the Damned - Laurell K. Hamilton

7 comments:

  1. I am still reading The Girl With The Dragon tattoo and enjoying it. :)

    I am linking you now to the linky if you have not already - no idea what was happening earlier when it did not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed The Lightening Thief and can't wait to see what your thoughts are on it! Hope you have a great week reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently reading Eating Animals (for a review and giveaway), and I have of course read a lot of children's book this week too.

    On my to read list is Practical Glamour (which I will be giving away 2 copies of), and The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman.
    I would like to invite you to Book Lover’s Blog Hop@Story Time Under the Stars. At the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop you can link up a book review and connect with other book reviewers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila. Thanks fro dropping by. Thanks for linking, maybe there was a problem with the links. All the hops with a linky was experiencing it yesterday. I ma reading the second book of Larsson and I think it'll be a good one like the first! Enjoy your week Sheila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FrugalMom I just joined the hop. :) Thanks for the info about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunnysmile. I am excited with reading The Lightning Thief but I'm still thinking on putting it on hold until I buy the second book. :) Will definitely post a review after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Greyz - just popped back over. Oh I am glad to see it wasnt just my linky but all of them ...LOL I was internet free for the weekend and through Monday afternoon. I had prepped the posts ahead of time to go live and the Linky always worries me anyway :D

    You have a good week too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive