Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday? (Sept 8)

The objective of this meme is to share what you are reading to fellow bloggers. This way, you can discover new books and authors that might interest you in buying.

So what am I reading this week? As I said last Monday morning, my weeks schedule is swamped that's why I was skeptic that I can read a lot this week though I was really hoping. But every night after a days work, I pick up my book before I go to sleep to unwind. So this week I'm reading the sequel to Stieg Larsson Millennium trilogy. Book 2 - The Girl Who Played With Fire -  continues with the adventure of Salander in her weird and investigative world. But in this book, it is not she who does the snooping around, but rather she is the person of interest in the mystery to be unravel.

As I said in my review in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I really enjoyed the way Larsson played with the characters as well as the plot of the story. Each book in the three part series can be read alone but to follow the story, read the first book before anything else. I am halfway through the book and will definitely update you guy with a review after I finish reading it.



2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, right now I am not reading a book but I really want to find a good one!
    Just found your blog on Wobble Over Wednesday. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a bit late...lol, but I wanted to come and say hi. I hope you'll stop by and follow me. I have a great giveaway going on right now with low entries!

    http://whirlwindofsurprises.blogspot.com/2010/08/giani-granite-review-and-giveaway-50.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive