Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday (Sept 14)

Whatcha Say Wednesday by StashMama


1.  What physical quality do you look for in a spouse or your spouse has!


I am not into physical qualities when I am looking for a partner. I mean, I don't care much what that person may look like just as long as we communicate well, we click and I feel loved that's  all that I ever need. But to answer the question, I have weird tastes. Somebody taller or shorter than me and who is thinner or bigger. I don't want us to be 'equal' I dunno why. :)) Short hair, clean nails and feet. That's it actually. 

2.  What state in the US would you live in if you had to live there for the rest of your life?

This is hard since I am not familiar much with US states but I need a place that is either near the ocean or somewhat country like in nature. I like my peace and quite and I don't like a busy state like NY. I am not a party goer and I'd rather sit in the porch and read than to go clubbing or something. So whatever state that fits in, that is not humid and hot - that's the place for me. :)

3.  What do you do?  (job title, SAHM, student, spill!)

I was a student before. Then I stopped going to school after my dad told me that he doesn't want to spend money to 'unnecessary needs' (sucks right?). My partner and I tried to find financial help, but with the economy in the Philippines it's so limited. Then I started working freelance doing odd jobs. College/highschool projects and reports, writing, etc. And then I started blogging again.

Bonus!  Are eyebrows considered facial hair?



For me, NO. I mean facial hair is primarily with men right? Facial hair are goatee, mustache, and all that FACIAL HAIR. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this question blog, your answers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, I feel like I am in my element when I am in nature! and that does suck about school, sorry to hear that. Thanks for linkin up! See you next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive