Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WWW Wednesday & Watcha Reading Wednesday (Sept 1)

Another WWW Wednesday hosted by Should Be Reading and Whatcha Reading Wednesday by Froggarita. So here are the questions for this week. If you want to participate and join the fun, head over Should Be Reading and blog along.

* What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch. I just realize that I have read this book before, hints by my colored pens highlighting stuff, but I am halfway through it so better to finish that hang myself with the story.


* What did you recently finish reading?

Last week I finished reading Setting Fires and The Laughing Corpse
* What do you think you’ll read next?

After White Oleander I'll be reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and continue with the other two books in Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy. and if I'll get lucky I'll add the third book on the Anita Blake Series.


So, what are you reading?
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. I just finished Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and liked it, but I'm a mystery/noir fan -- although I have told friends I feel like the original Swedish title gave one a much better sense of what the book is like! I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be finishing White Oleander by tonight and will post a review then will begin reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It's kinda bulky though, hopefully it's worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so desperate to read the Millenium trilogy, I just have NO time! Hope you enjoy it! My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alayne. I said I was suppose to start it this week but it's already Thursday and I'm still not done with White Oleander. :) Lol. so many books so little time. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am anxious to read your take on the Millenium triology...There's so much hype, and I sometimes feel like I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't read any of the books...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive