Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WWW Wednesday (Sept 15)



Weekly meme hosted by MizB over @ Should Be Reading. Head over her site to read the rules and join along. So, what are you reading?








* What are you currently reading? *


The Lovely BonesThe Killing Dance (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 6)


* What did you recently finish reading? *


The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's NestBloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 5)


* What do you think you’ll read next? *

Tipping the Velvet: A NovelBurnt Offerings (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 7)Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 8)

REVIEWS:

10 comments:

  1. How is The Lovely Bones? It's one of those books/movies I know I should read/watch, but I already know it's sad so I'm hesitant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading it, and it gets a little confusing sometimes but so far it's a good book. I'll let you know more after I read the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you back! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both The Lovely Bones and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - looking forward to reading your reviews of these.

    Here's my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot I need to read "The Lovely Bones". Thanks for the reminder.

    My WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin, you can see my review on The girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by clicking on the link at the bottom of the post. I will certainly write a review of The Lovely Bones when I am done. :) Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne. Will drop by your blog in a while and thanks for stopping by here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Anita Blake! I need to catch up on those, I'm ready for "Narcissus in Chains" I think. I also got "The Girl Who Played with Fire" on audio as so many people were raving about it!

    Here is my WWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Droping by to say Hi I have a blog award waiting for you on My Blog

    www.Ladii_aponte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive