Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WWW Wednesday (Sept 29)


What are you currently reading?

The Time Traveler's WifeWildthornDead Irish (Dismas Hardy)Room: A NovelRooms: A Novel

What did you recently finish reading?

Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 8)Jenny PoxDEAD(ish)Enough About Love

What do you think you’ll read next?

Draw the Dark (Carolrhoda Ya)Haint Misbehavin'The Vig (Dismas Hardy)

Currently finishing all the books in my TBR pile from last week. I'm doing a lot of catching up. Close to finishing the Anita Blake series (Yey!) and still enjoying it in spite the fact I have re-read it 2x already. I am also re-reading Dismas Hardy series by John Lescroart and thinking of re-reading my Patricia Cornwell books.



9 comments:

  1. I have Wildthorn on my Kindle. I haven't read it yet but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually in the middle of reading the books and it's actually interesting so far. Twisty I can say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Dismas Hardy and Anita Blake fan, nice to find someone else who loves both Hamilton and Lescroart!

    My WWW this week

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have you back Jackie. I read the Dismas Hardy series since 2004 I think. That's the first time I picked up Hard Evidence and I've been collecting the series ever since. Anita came after 6 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi: New follower via WWW. I can be found here.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on the fence about reading The Time Traveler's Wife - not sure it's really my type of book but heard it was really good.

    Here's my WWW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wildthorn is on my long TBR list. Hope to get to it one of these days. Here's my WWW: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/www-wednesdays-whatcha-reading_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wildthorn was a lot of fun -- a bit long in the beginning, I thought but picked up the pace and became a very good thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wildthorn was slow in the beginning but if you get pass the 2nd chapter, it's quite a thriller. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive