Friday, October 22, 2010

Addicted to Series - HELP!

Okay so I just invested 1 hour of my time update my stanza reader with ebooks that I recently acquired. :) And I am quite happy with the number of books I have in my reader. BUT here's the deal,

I am addicted to reading series. Regardless of the genre, I am addicted. I love to read series. I just added these:

Southern Vampire Series
Uglies series
Morganville Vampire series
Harry Potter series
Vampire Diaries
(can you see a pattern? Lol.)

Those are my recent add to my ever growing pile of to be read books. That much books, I don't know if I'll have the time but regardless my dilemma I am still searching for series that you might think worthy of reading or sharing.

So if you know any series, regardless of what genre it is I would appreciate the recommendation. :) I would love love love to read more and hear what you have to say!

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite series is the Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong. As of now there are 3 in the series
    The Summoning
    The Awakening
    The Reckoning
    I loved the series!
    Read my reviews HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uglies!!! Yes! So good! Is this your first time reading Harry Potter?! Wow! I'd definitely say read those first =) They started it all. Other series that are full of win: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot, The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan, The Iron Fey Trilogy by Julie Kagawa, and The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Diaries are good! Be sure to start with the older ones first before moving onto the new set!

    Weather Wardens & Outcast Season by Rachel Caine
    Psychic Eye Mystery & Ghost Hunter Mystery by Victoria Laurie
    A Witchcraft Mystery by Juliet Blackwell
    Allie Beckstron by Devon Monk (Check out my contest to win a signed copy of the next book at my blog: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/interviewgiveaway-with-devon-monk.html
    Study Trilogy & Glass Trilogy by Maria V. Snyder
    Shifters series & Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
    Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
    Persephone Alcmedi series by Linda Robertson
    Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
    Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong

    Hard to keep going because I don't want to list too many popular ones in case you've read those already. But trust me, my list is wayyyy looooong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addicted to series? Ah you're doomed.

    I recommend the Kate Daniel Series by Ilona Andrews. I'm crazy about Kate and Curran.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive