Thursday, October 21, 2010

BTT - Booking Through Thursday (Oct 21)

Name a book (or books) from a country other than your own that you love. Or aren’t there any?

The series/books that immediately popped in my head is the Millennium trilogy of Larsson. The swedish writer who died after submitting his three books. Pity! I would love to read more of what Larsson can offer us. Another great writer who shouldn't have died in the rise of his accomplishments. :(

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's NestThe Girl Who Played with Fire (Vintage)The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


To read my reviews on the trilogy, click on the titles below:

7 comments:

  1. those are such great books! great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought of these, but haven't actually read them! I bet they are popular picks for this BTT.

    I started a new meme today called What Were They Thinking? If you want to participate it's at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first, but loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,thanks for visiting my blog. I have yet to read Larsson's trilogy. Read good reviews about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a series I really want to read! I think quite a few people are going to be listing them as favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog. ^_^ I haven't read any of them but I might read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting The Literary Omnivore!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive