Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday, Friday Fab Five & Friday Five (Oct 1)



1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?

None. I dunno why I didn't have one or two but I wasn't really into that before, or until now. :)

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?

Hmmmm. One profession I always wanted to try was a profiler or a coroner. I think it was inspired by some of the series that I follow until now. CSI, Bones, etc. I wanted to get into the action, if it's the same thing or is it just beautified by the media. Something like that.

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?

Snakes. I developed a phobia with snakes. I can't even look at a picture nor watch a movie that I know includes snakes. Even a glimpse. I am weak. Even given a billion dollars, I wouldn't do it. I just imagine myself that I'll freeze and die out of shock. I have a vivid imagination and answering this gives me shivers and sensation in my feet as if there are snakes there now. Ohhhh. :'(

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?

As ironic as this sounds, I think it is a waste of time to play games in Facebook. I mean, it's rubbish to play 4-7 hours and waste it farming, clicking or whatever. Ironic because I do the same thing and it's wasting precious time for rest or work since I work at home. It's getting ridiculous. People shouldn't get offended with my comment because it is a mere observation, I am mocking myself in the process remember? And I know that some of us do it to release stress and get a time away from all the business. 

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?

Hmmmm. I have shirts that I wear since highschool. Bra from elementary. :) Lol. humiliating. Those are to wear when I don't have anything, last resort clothes. Since elementary, I always had big boobs, I got teased a lot because I started wearing bras at the age of 12, I was nearing cup C back then. Now I 23 I am wearing a 46 cup D. It's a blessing and a curse ever since!


Just Me and My Life


5 shows that are coming back on fall that you have missed over the Summer! That's right we are talking TV AGAIN!!!


I am not much of a television buff, I often am streaming movies or series over the Net. :) I am also not sure if television series falls under this category but a few series I enjoy watching again are:

Superrnatural
House
Grey's Anatomy

I think these three are self explanatory. :) I will have to get back with the question after seeing your answers since I am not sure what falls in this category. Lol.

3 comments:

  1. Loved your answers! In high school, I was determined to be a forensic anthropologist, so I did a series of internships with the local hospital and university. It was when I watched a live open heart surgery that I lost all desire to do so -- the sound of the ribcage cracking open nearly made me faint!! So it was cultural anthropology for me after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say hi on this beautiful friday! (at least it is here, hopefully for you too!)
    Have a great day!
    Tiffany
    Http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about FB, but I still check it way too often. At least I don't allow myself to play the games.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive