Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday + Friday Fab Five


1. What do you listen to while driving?

I don't drive so should I pass? :) Nah. . .. Anyway, I love to listen to mellow music, rnb or bossa. Sometimes trance. Whatever I feel like or what my mood is during that day.




2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?


We don't have fall. :'(

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

Ohhhh. This is hard to explain. Wait I'll scout for pictures. :)


It would be a combination of the pictures above. Serene surrounding, private but not secluded, classy and homey but with a modern twist. I want a combination and not just a typical style of a house. 


If it's in a city, then it would definitely be a loft style condo/apartment. :)



4. Would you ever own a minivan?

If I'll have kids, definitely. Bigger space, more people and stuff to accommodate. :)


5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

Yes. I don't want that store-smell if you get what I mean. I want the clothes to smell "clean". And washing them also help with the irritating feeling of new clothes.


5 of your favorite post that you have written on your blog- if you don't have a blog find 5 favorite post on other peoples blog (that may have come across bossy?)

In no particular order, my top 5 posts are:

Any of my book reviews! :)

3 comments:

  1. Those house pictures are fabulous :) I'd take any and all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Im a new follower :) , Do you call it Autumn like we do in NZ rather than Fall ?
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive