1. Whats your go to recipe?
Brownies and muffins. I dunno but whenever I feel depressed I want to bake something regardless of the outcome. Especially since I've learned how to make, it's therapeutic.
2. When you hear "American food" what comes to mind?
Burger. This might be stereotypical but that's what pops.
3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?
Hmmmm. I would say re-reading and re-visiting everything that I do just to remember it. I am not OCD or whatever, it's just a habit I picked up since I always forget a lot.
4.What color do you mainly wear?
Brown. I just love the color. Plus it suits my complexion.
5. Always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
Never speak again for the reason that I had a lot of fights with people I know or acquaintances just because I can't shut my mouth. :D
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Hmmm. Interesting. There are a lot of choices and I can't seem to decide on one. I'd say the Vatican??? I just need to know what goes behind those doors. :) Or maybe my goverments version of the White House. (is it obvious I am not familiar with the term??!) Lol.
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
As irresponsible as it sounds, I don't allot a budget. I just shop, and if I bought everything I need, that's it. Regardless the budget but there are time that I do cut the budget.
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I am really not into dieting. I love eating, I love my body, and I love eating. Lol.
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
This is easy. I am a fanatic so the list is long.
CSI: Las Vegas
and the list goes on and on. I never skip an episode. NEVER!
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?