Monday, October 4, 2010

Interview with Daniel Carter

Feeling a little lazy this weekend. I am neck-deep in deadlines and have so much in my plate that I don't know what I should be doing or should have already finished. Oh my. I need to update my calendar and make a lot of reminders through post its. :)

Anywho, just like to share my blogger interview that was conducted by Daniel Carter. If you want to an interview, just email him about it and wait for him to confirm. Anyway, you can click on the site to view my interview. :)


I am still reorganizing books to be read since I missed a couple these past two weeks. I have around 10-15 books that is waiting to be read and reviewed. Tsk. Too much work and blogging so little time. Lol. I really need  to reorganize my time or have a better time management strategy. Any advice on this??

Have a great weekend guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive