Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading (Oct 18)


To sum up last weeks happenings in Clandestine Sanctuary, here are the list of books that I have read and/haven't reviewed:

No Rest for The Wicca
The Dying Times: Nadene's Story

For this week, I don't want to make another schedule since I keep on forgetting what books I am up to reading so I'll just pick up whatever book I feel like reading. :) I'll just update the blog whenever I can. Have a fun filled week guys!

Don't forget to enter my my The Ghost of a Flea giveaway which will be ending on the 28th. I will be choosing 4 winners!

And watch out for my book reviews for this week. :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Seems like you've been busy reading. Great list of books. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of books. I am anxious to see your reviews as most of these titles are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Anita Blake series and glad to see you are reading and reviewing them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books. Last week was a nice mixture of research, picture books and reading for fun. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive