Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Old Spice + Grover

Yesterday I was browsing through my partner's Facebook account (actually I was snooping :) no harm in that Lol) and I saw this old spice commercial which is funny because instead of the guy, it's Grover. 

Grover the cute blue monster from Sesame Street. I just adore him . .. .  uhmm it??! Hmmm. Anyway, here's the video for you to enjoy as well.






Super cute right???

I'm on a horse, errr Cow! Lol. Cute.

For those of you who miss the old commercial with that hunky guy and his deep voice, well I also included the video below.



2 comments:

  1. I saw this this morning on aol and loved it! I love the old spice ad campaign and this is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Love Grover and his ad! I just had to steal and post this for all my FaceBook friends to enjoy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive