Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Review: No Rest For The Wicca by Toni Lotempio

NO REST FOR THE WICCATitle: No Rest For The Wicca
Author: Toni Lotempio
Fomat: eBook
ASIN: B00427ZIIG
Source: Author
Communing with the dead is an everyday occurrence for PI Morgan Hawkes. A half-Wiccan witch who can commune with spirits of those caught between worlds, Morgan uses her talents to exorcise the trapped ghost or demon as part of the Paranormal Investigation Squad – until a string of murders with a voodoo slant prompts the Special Forces Agency to ask for her assistance. Someone’s killing pureblood witches- and the SFA’s convinced Morgan’s heritage (her father was a voodoo priest) could be instrumental in solving the mystery. Teamed with dashing SF agent Cole St. John – an Inheritor Vampire that sets her blood racing – the two of them fight their attraction for each other as they race to stop a madman from unleashing a demonic force upon the world.
Review:

This book has became one of my favorite reads this month. It included everything that I wanted in a book: a combination of supernatural and elemental creatures, action scenes, good plot, a surprising twist and a great ending.

When I first read it, I really don't know if I'll like it. I'm really not into witches but I gave it a try and in the end it was a decision that I was happy that I made. I was blown away of how Lotempio gave me a good picture of the book. It was an easy read for a book with so much information to remember. There was never a dull moment throughout the book. Though I though Morgan was somewhat whiny and negative throughout the story but a still good female heroine.

I am definitely hungry for more. If Lotempio would make another book, I would definitely read it. And maybe because of this book - I'll venture to reading books with witches.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the great review. I do have other books :) Several paperback/ebooks at Whiskey Creek Press and a paperback at Echelon Press. You can visit my website www.freewebs.com/toni1953, for details, or visit amazon.com or bn.com.

    Thanks and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive