Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday + Tuesday Hops

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

    * Grab your current read
    * Open to a random page
    * Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teaser:
Pandora's Succession
"So it does have a weakness: starvation. That's why none of it was found by the time we arrived, because it starved to death."
Pg. 63 of Pandora's Succession by Russell Brooks



Tuesday Blog Hops

3 comments:

  1. I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    Have a great weekend
    ShowMeMama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found your through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have some great giveaways for SodaStream, PetCakes, Smiley Cookies and more :)

    -Ai Mei
    StudentSavingBucks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive