Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TT + Tuesday Hop (OCt 19)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

    * Grab your current read
    * Open to a random page
    * Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

"It's hard to explain." Micah waled to his windows, turned and scuffed back to his desk. "We're not on hold. Really. But things are going on inside me."
"What things? Tell me."

pg. 68, "Rooms by James L. Rubart

Here are Tuesdays other hops!

4 comments:

  1. I'm too lazy to go find my current read....can I use my current write?

    She closed the door and turned to her sparse little apartment. This was not home. This was a landing place. She raised her hand to her heart, tapped her breastbone. “Anyone in there?”

    Another knock at the door spun her around. Had he come back with his apology?

    Bounce House by J R Greyson
    Published Date: TBD

    This is a great meme ... I'll be back for more, and with a proper book next time :)

    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very intriguing teaser! It could be taken so many different ways. I hadn't heard of this one, but I'll definitely be checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Would love you to stop by and follow me back at To Spend Or Save. http://tospendorsave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive