Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whatcha say Wednesday + Wednesday Hops (Oct 13)


1.  Do you have any pets, or do you want any?  (Of course I love hearing pet names!)

We have 3 dogs. 2 Japanese Spitz and a Poodle. :)

2.  Are you a collector of any kind, what do you collect?

Yes. I collect books in particular. But I also like to have lot of color pens, colored pencil, post-it's, markers, office supplies that I don't really use. I used to collect soda caps and buttons but it's lost with all the moving.

3.  What would be your ideal place to get proposed to at...or where and how did your hubby propose to you????

I don't really mind with the where and how. It's the intention and thought that matters to me more. But if I'll have a choice, I'd like it to be simple and private. I don't like public attention much.

Bonus!
What is another word for "thesaurus"?

Synonym

3 comments:

  1. I'm a book lover myself, I usually can't stop reading, except that right now I'm bogged down writing my own second book. It's a cookbook actually (and they won't be released unil 2011).
    I found you at Wobble Over. Follow me back at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. Come stop byPunky Monkeys, or maybe Crazy Book Slut maybe you will want to follow back?!??!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Just stopping by from the Wednesday Blog Hop and following your blog.

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive