Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WWW Wednesday (Oct 13)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Answers:

What are you currently reading?
NO REST FOR THE WICCADraw the Dark (Carolrhoda Ya) 



What did you recently finish reading?

NostradormouseThe 7th VictimNarcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 10)Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 12)Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 13)The Ghost Of A FleaRage 

What do you think you’ll read next?

Rooms: A NovelHaint Misbehavin'Make Willing the Prey 
and probably some other books in my TBR pile. :) I just go from one book to the other. Some books in the list are from last weeks that I haven't finished yet, so hopefully I can finish them this week!

7 comments:

  1. Greyz, how did you like "The 5th Victim"? I also got a copy as a freebie e-read and have not started it yet! You had a very good week once finished with all your books and looks like a good one picked out as well, all in keeping with the month of goblins and ghoulies for October celebrating!

    Here Are Mine

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a very busy reader. When do you find time to eat? hehe.. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackie. The 7th victim was a great read! Though the main character seemed a little week for the typical fbi profiler it was a worth it read for me. I finished it quickly and the plot and climax was unexpected. You should read it.

    Here's my review on The 7th Victim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lots of spooky Halloween reads you've got there! My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of creepy looking ones for October & Halloween! Hope you're enjoying them.

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/10/www-wednesdays-whatcha-reading_12.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are moving right along on the Laurell K Hamilton's! Did you do the Dewey's read-a-thon on Saturday or just have a really good reading week?

    My WWW is here if you'd like to drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here! I've got the Laurel K. Hamilton books on my TBR shelf, and I'm excited to start them. From what I've heard she is a great novelist, and I can't wait!

    BrandiHeather @ A Writer's Review

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive