Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WWW Wednesday + Wednesday Hops (Oct 20)

 * What are you currently reading?

AngelfireHaint Misbehavin'Draw the Dark (Carolrhoda Ya)

* What did you recently finish reading?

Rooms: A NovelSkin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 17)NO REST FOR THE WICCA 

* What do you think you’ll read next?

DeliriumMake Willing the Prey

And 2 more books that I'll be deciding over the weekend. 

So what are your choices this week?

 ||

Starting my day with the Wednesday blog hops that I loyally follow. :)



4 comments:

  1. I like the spooky cover of Rooms. Hope you enjoy your books! My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are reading some good books!
    I'm a new follower. I hope you can stop by and follow me back! Thanks!

    http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am a new follower. Great blog you have here! Please stop by when you get a chance. Have a great day!
    Alissia
    http://tips4green.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haint Misbehavin' looks like a fun one!

    My WWW is here if you'd like to visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive