Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW Wednesday + Wednesday hops (Oct 27)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Answers:



* What are you currently reading?

Pandora's Succession - Russell Brooks

* What did you recently finish reading?

The Dying Times: Nadene's Story by Brian Kittrell
The Second Half of Life - Sionna Cailey

* What do you think you’ll read next?

I haven't decided yet. I'm finishing all my scheduled review for this month and next month. I am a bit disorganized and not myself lately. 0.o Will pick up whatever book I have in my TBR pile.

8 comments:

  1. I'm like you...I'm not sure what's up next. Not that I don't have plenty of TBR piles sitting around to choose from... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm just popping in from the Wednesday hop. Great blog! I'm now a follower. Stop by when you get a chance!

    living well, spending less

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading! Have fun picking out your next book! My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from the Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday blog hop. Would love a follow back - Kentucky Frugalista. Have a great day!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following you from WOW blog hop. Please visit me and follow back at http://debbiedoescoupons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I am a new follower from Blog Hop Skip and Jump Wednesday, I would love it if you follow back.
    Thanks
    Barbara

    http://couponscouponsandmorecoupons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for dropping by ladies. I have been to your sites and became followers. :) come back again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a follower from the Wednesday Hop. Great Blog!

    Kim @ 2 Kids and a Coupon
    www.2kidsandacoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive