Monday, November 22, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge



I have decided today that I am participating in The Story Siren's 2011 Debut Author Challenge. This will be my first time to participate in this event that has been going on it's third year on 2011.

I am excited to participate in this event and can't wait to compile my own list off books to read. I haven't decided yet on what to include so I'll just add books as I pick.

For the complete list of rules, you can click HERE.

  1. Unearthly
  2. Here Lies Bridget
  3. Lost Voice
  4. Populazzi


















2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you find some awesome new authors to read! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a fab selection of books picked out!! I found you through the story siren's website and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive