Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2011 Paranormal/Fantasy Romance Reading Challenge


This is the second of the bunch of challenges that I am planning to take part on for 2011. The challenge is hosted by Nitty Gritty - Romance and Erotica Reviews.

I haven't decided on what to read for this challenge but I am seriously decided on including the Sookie Stackhouse series and a bunch other series that fits the category that I haven't got the time to read yet. 

The challenge needs you to read atleast 12 books from Januray 2011 - December 2011. Printer, audio or eBook formats are accepted so that'll be a wide range of books for you to indulge in. 
For the complete rules, click HERE.

Added: I decided to do 5 books from The Sookie Stackhouse series, 5 from Black Dagger Brotherhood and 3 Mortal Instrument. I know that I'll add more books as I finish one so the list would grow as I go on. :)


  1. Dead Until Dark
  2. Living Dead in Dallas
  3. Club Dead
  4. Dead to the World
  5. Dead as a Doornail
  6. Dark Lover
  7. Lover Eternal
  8. Lover Awakened
  9. Lover Revealed
  10. Lover Unbound
  11. City of Bones
  12. City of Ashes
  13. City of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive