Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blog Award: Versatile Blogger Award

I was full of glee when The Enchanted Book gave me The Versatile Blogger Award! So thank you for the award and congratulations to the others that will receive the award as well.



Here are the rules:

1.  Share 7 things about yourself.
2.  Pass the award to 15 bloggers recently discovered.
3.  Notify the blogger recipients.
4.  Link to the blogger who gave the award.



7 things about me:

  •  When I read books, I don't usually remember what the story is about. Even the books I love.
  • I am a book hoarder. Sometimes I buy books because they are on sale or the cover is intriguing.
  • I always spend money on books than clothes, shoes or bags. 
  • I read 3-4 books at once.
  • I don't listen to audiobooks because they bore me regardless the story. I don't why this is the case but I can't focus on listening to audiobooks. 
  • I am a series freak. Most of my books are part of a series.
  • I hate movies that are originally from books.

Since I didn't discover 15 bloggers this week because of my busy schedule, here are 6 bloggers who deserve this award.

  1. Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
  2. Reading With Martinis
  3. The Grammarian
  4. Beneath Shining Stars, I Read
  5. All Consuming Books
  6. The Phantom Photographer

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for the award! :]

    I'm glad someone else also thinks audiobooks are boring! I've never been able to get into them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive