Sunday, November 21, 2010

First and Last

As I said on my previous post, I apologize to everybody that I failed to do my commitments with specially to the FF:

Author Russell Brooks. I neglect to make an interview live that was scheduled last November 11.

Author Kristi Roisin and Brandi K. Drury. Both for the virtual book tour of Roisin's book NyteBeauti. I was supposed to host Roisin's guest post last November 16 but like Brook's interview, I wasn't able to have the post live on time. As of this time, I updated the blog and was able to post the article and scheduled it on it's original date of November 16. You can view the blog post HERE.

Author Brenna Yovanoff. I participated in an event titled, Fall into Fantasy by The Bookish Type, and was supposed to post an author interview of Brenna Yovanoff last November 18. The said post is live in The Nerd's Wife

Casey of The Bookish Type. I already sent Casey a personal email detailing the problems I have encountered and said my apologies.

And I forgot to update my contest which ended a few weeks ago. Said contest were No Rest For The Wicca by Toni LoTempio and The Dying Times by Brian Kittrell. So I'll be emailing both the authors and contest winners later.

As the title indicated, this is the first and last this will happen. So expect a series of book reviews both from my book pile and from author request this following week. Happy reading!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Greyz. I totally understand and really appreciate your email. Like I said, I'm really sorry the interview ended up having to be posted elsewhere, but it's great to have you back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive