Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm on break

So I'm writing this post to inform you guys and also future authors/publishers that want their book to be reviewed that I am on break. I am on break because I have limited connection and I can't go out everyday to check my mail. But in spite the trouble, I am still going to review books and will be posting as I finish each book but not as frequent as before. For the scheduled reviews that I have commitment to, I am still sticking to that schedule so don't worry.

I miss blogging and I miss interacting with you guys but for the meantime, I am on break! :) I promise to find a way to have a steady connection. So until then, happy ready, enjoy blogging and rock on!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get a connection soon :)
    I'll continue to look for your reviews in the mean time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive