Monday, November 22, 2010

IMM: In My Mailbox (1)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.

This is actually my first time to participate in this weekly meme. I just read that it's advisable to do the post on Sunday but it's a Monday afternoon and it's my first time so I'll do that next week. :)

Here's what I have for this week:


by Tyne O'Connell

by Nicole Galland
by Sonya Hartnett

by Monica Holloway

by John McGahern

**will add the pictures later if I have the chance. :)


1 comment:

  1. That's a great mailbox! Out of all of them, What the Birds See sounds to be the one that would interest me most! Enjoy the reads!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive