Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (Nov 2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

    * Grab your current read
    * Open to a random page
    * Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

FirelightMy Teaser:
Hey eyes spark, and I know she's been waiting for this moment, even since the pep rally, to light into me.

Anger builds in my veins.

pg. 194 of Firelight by Sophie Jordan



13 comments:

  1. There is nothing like knowing trouble is coming. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-outside-the-ordinary-world.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anger building in your veins is never good. Great teaser.

    I did Two for Tuesday

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-silence-of-lambs-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great teaser! Looks like there's some tension in the air :)

    You can find my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fight is brewing! Great teaser!

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love TT and your book choice!I haven't read so many books involving the fire element and dragons, so this would be a great choice for my holiday reads:) Why is he waiting for this moment so long and then anger build in his veins? I need to know:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder what they are fighting about.

    My teaser comes from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished reading this. Great teaser! My Day of the Dead teaser from 'The Dead Path' is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep seeing good things about this book --- it's on my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Firelight!This cover is awesome with the delicate dragon artwork around her eye. This is really a teaser.
    Why is anger building in his veins? I NEED to read this:D
    Here is my Teaser

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Great teaser! I love the back and forth bickering banter =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive