Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WWW Wednesday (Nov 24)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


* What are you currently reading?

* What did you recently finish reading?

* What do you think you’ll read next?


Answers:


 

What are you currently reading?


I just started Make Willing The Prey by Luna Lindsey. This has been a long overdue book in my TBR pile since I experience technical difficulties last 3 weeks ago. I'll let you know what I think of the book. :)
 



What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished reading Tyger Tyger and all I can say is :-) Lol. You can read my review tomorrow (Nov 25th). I know the book gained multiple conflicting reviews but on my opinion you have to read it to know if you either hate it or like it. :D

 
Blood of Gold (Seeker Series) 


What do you think you’ll read next?

Another long overdue book but I am excited to finally have the chance to read it as soon as I finish Make Willing The Prey. This book is the first book of the Seeker Series. Second book is Blood of Silver and the third is Blood of Flame. You can check it out HERE.

5 comments:

  1. To play along:

    I just finished The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy

    I am currently reading Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata

    I might read Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan next.

    I've been reading quite a lot about Tyger Tyger lately, I think I'll give it a try next time... I'll definitely watch out for your review :D

    you can check out my blog at http://buoyreading.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Tyger Tyger mentioned around and have seen the cover for Blood of Gold. Both seem interesting. Here is my first WWW: http://ataleofmanyreviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/www-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower!

    Happy Reading! My WWW Wedn post is here.

    Happy Holidays,
    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. What are you currently reading?
    Expiation by Greg Messel

    2. What did you recently finish reading?
    The Trophy Bride's Tale by Cyrilla Barr

    3. What do you think you'll read next?
    The Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms by Mark Whiteway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood of Gold...what an intriguing title and interesting cover! Will be waiting to see what you have to say about it.

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/11/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive